Counselling & Stress Relief for 60+ Carers
An exciting new project offering support to older carers by providing a combination of free Counselling Sessions and a programme of Stress Relief using alternative therapies and techniques.
Read More >>
1. Provision of a person centred service for adults with a learning disability aged 16+.
2. The delivery of flexible, individualised supports which reflect the specific needs of the individual referred.
3. The involvement of Service Users and their families in the development and review of the services they receive.
4. The delivery of a community based service which aims to promote inclusion and community involvement.
5. To improve quality of life and overall health and well being of Service Users by increasing their knowledge and understanding of positive health choices.
6. To improve peer group skills, self-esteem and reduce social isolation to empower them to move on and participate in mainstream activities.