We love giving neighbouring businesses the opportunity to join the Spoon ‘Employer Loyalty Scheme’ so that they can offer their staff discounts on food, snacks and drinks when they visit us as a thank you for buying local and social, and helping us to help others.
If you have a local business near one of our Cafes and would like to know more about our free to join scheme, read on
Your employees would benefit from:
- At least 10% discount from our extensive take away menu
- 10% discount from our extensive sit in menu
- Invitation to menu tasting events
- Invitation to ‘Spoonful Network’ information events
- Loyalty card for hot drinks (buy 5 get the 6th free)
- Opportunity to influence the menu via customer surveys
- The knowledge that buying from Spoon directly impacts on the support offered to those who need it
As an employer you also benefit in the following ways:
- 10% discount for your organisation from our meeting and event catering menu
- Offering an additional positive employee benefit at no cost to your organisation
- You are contributing directly towards increasing your employees’ disposable income.
- Staff are engaging with the wider aims of your organisation to support the local community, or are supporting your objectives in relation to corporate social responsibility
How can you join our Employer Loyalty Scheme?
It’s as easy as 1, 2 ,3! (Ok, and 4….)
- Completion of a short registration form (2 minutes, we promise!)
- Be able to provide an identifiable form of ID for employees (we ask that your staff show an ID badge or similar so we can apply the discount
- A commitment from you to display a poster about the scheme in your workplace, and ensure menus and loyalty cards are available for staff (we’ll even provide a holder!)
- A commitment from you to complete a customer satisfaction survey every six months
Just drop an email via the form below or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirsteen on 0141 552 2611 and we can take it from there.
We look forward to serving you and your employees at the Spoon.